Other awards given during the Awards Ceremony include:
- “Coaches” Award is presented to swimmers who shows leadership and sets a good example for all the swimmers; is easy to coach, works hard, shows initiative and helps the coaches when asked.
- “Big Mack” Award is given to those swimmers who consistently attends practice, goes above and beyond with their spirit of what is required of them and shows a willingness to help out in various ways during the swim practices and meets.
- “Most Improved” Award is given to that swimmer, in each age group and by gender, who has shown the most improvement/drop in their times.
- “High Point" Award is given to the swimmer who has the highest point total earned during the swim season in each age and gender group.
- “Team High Point” Award is given to the swimmer, often undefeated, who has the most points earned during the swim season Saturday meets. This is presented to one female and one male swimmer.
- “All Star(s)” swimmers are announced at this time. These are the swimmers and alternates, who swam the fastest time in each event in each age group during our Divisional Qualification meet. These swimmers then compete in the league-wide “All Stars” meet held on the last Saturday of the season.
The awards stated above are presented each season.Also, the coaches have the flexibility to create other awards for swimmers that they feel merit recognition.
Simple formatted text